available: professional google reader reader
The times, they’re a changin’.
Specifically, the ones where I have enough free time to leisurely peruse Google Reader. My beloved blog feed has been a bit backlogged as of late…as in I have hundreds of new posts waiting for me every time I check in. I’m not sure what to do about this yet (and no, subscribing to less blogs is not an option) but I’m sure I’ll figure something out. I hope.
This morning I did a quick Reader run through and found some gems to share with you all. Here’s the goods:
- My affection for S’mores is enthusiastic and unashamed, so I was especially excited to see not one but TWO posts pertaining to my favorite
summeryear-round dessert: S’mores Pudding and No Bake S’mores Bars!
- Oh how I wish I could have attended the Southern Weddings yard sale!
- Speaking of weddings…I loved this one and this one and this one.
- New summer recipes to try: Black Bean Burgers and Mango Frozen Yogurt. And Homemade Granola Bars, too!
- Added to the Someday Bucket List: be part of a Food Network production. What an amazing opportunity!
- Excellent observations on blogging from one of my favorites, Snoodlings.
- I can’t wait to dive into the summer issue of Sweet Paul magazine.
- Absolutely love this article: 11 Things to Know at 25(ish). Great advice!